Okay, finally ade mase sket nak update. Busy sket ‘molesting’ my new phone. Lol.
So there u go, stock HTC Desire running on Android 2.1 with HTC Sense. 🙂
So what now? Aku pun tatau, banyak lagi nak explore, banyak lagi apps nak try, banyak lagi mende nak buat pakai phone ni. 😮
Huhu. If you’re planning to get this phone, beli yang sekali package ngan data plan since it is more cost effective in the long run and you’ll get a RM600 discount from Maxis too. Trust me you need the data plan to fully utilize the features of this phone.
No phone is ever perfect, so here’s some minor inconvenience that you might want to consider
- Battery Life – it gets better after a while but you’ll need to charge the phone at least once every 2 days. I don’t really care about that since I usually charge my phone every night and I got a compatible Nokia car charger to charge the phone if I’m going anywhere.
- The touch screen might be super sensitive to some people, get a screen protector to reduce it.
- The camera sucks ass. Seriously. If you plan to use the phone mainly for photos and video, get the Nokia N8 instead. Not a bad phone, only downside is the Symbian operating system.
- The speaker is a little soft compared to my N86. Even at the loudest volume setting.
- There’s a slight pinkish tint on the display when looking over a gray-scale images. I never actually bothered by it since it’s not that obvious.
So there you go, I know there’s a whole bunch of other minor imperfection posted on the XDA forum but those never really bother me for daily uses.