As a Galaxy Nexus user, this blew my minds off. Can’t wait to see a full detailed review of the phone. Most likely will be my next upgrade. :XO:
Dah brape hari pose ni, so far okay tak? Haha.
Aku cukup x suke la kalau bulan puasa ni banyak plak project nak buat. Sebab time siang cam lemau je nak wat keje, pastu malam da kenyang ngantuk plak nak buat keje. Dah tu bile nye nak buat keje? Hahaha.
Next week ade 2 – 3 dateline nak kene cover, memang ting tong jugak la nanti ni.
Tapi aku suke keje time bulan pose sbb lepas saho bole terus start keje. Time tu client sume tido lagi so kurang la gangguan, then bole abis awal.. pastu bole rilek2 sampai waktu berbuka. Macam tu la rutin harian aku sepanjang bulan pose ni nampaknye.
Btw, aku da start to customised my Desire. Hehe. Ni latest home screen aku. Da tak pakai jam besar gajah default tu. Cam semak je besar2. Banyak gile bende bole customised pakai Android ni. Huhu.
Aa… dah kul 2. Nak sambung keje.. da minna san.
Wah sudah berjaya root my Winry. Probably the most scariest thing I’ve ever done on any gadgets that I owned. It’s not hard, just that although very small, there is always a chance where thing could go wrong and you ended up with a very expensive brick in your hand. Haha.
Took me 5 minutes to root and a whole 3 days trying out every Froyo roms out there. Huhu. I’m really glad that I joined the green robot army.
There’s so much apps that I want to install now since I can store them on the SD card instead of the phone memory which only have about 100MB free spaces.
Ok, enough about that. So.. there’s nothing much going on with ne now. Only that I felt like its been so long since I went out and hang around with my friends. Oit gaji cepat la masuk. Huhu. I wanna go karaoke laaa..
Okay mahu titon.
P/s – have to write in English since the keyboard spell checker is only in English. Suck that I had to add every malay/manglish words to the dictionary. Huhu.
Okay, finally ade mase sket nak update. Busy sket ‘molesting’ my new phone. Lol.
So there u go, stock HTC Desire running on Android 2.1 with HTC Sense. 🙂
So what now? Aku pun tatau, banyak lagi nak explore, banyak lagi apps nak try, banyak lagi mende nak buat pakai phone ni. 😮
Huhu. If you’re planning to get this phone, beli yang sekali package ngan data plan since it is more cost effective in the long run and you’ll get a RM600 discount from Maxis too. Trust me you need the data plan to fully utilize the features of this phone.
No phone is ever perfect, so here’s some minor inconvenience that you might want to consider
- Battery Life – it gets better after a while but you’ll need to charge the phone at least once every 2 days. I don’t really care about that since I usually charge my phone every night and I got a compatible Nokia car charger to charge the phone if I’m going anywhere.
- The touch screen might be super sensitive to some people, get a screen protector to reduce it.
- The camera sucks ass. Seriously. If you plan to use the phone mainly for photos and video, get the Nokia N8 instead. Not a bad phone, only downside is the Symbian operating system.
- The speaker is a little soft compared to my N86. Even at the loudest volume setting.
- There’s a slight pinkish tint on the display when looking over a gray-scale images. I never actually bothered by it since it’s not that obvious.
So there you go, I know there’s a whole bunch of other minor imperfection posted on the XDA forum but those never really bother me for daily uses.